LAWYERS REALTY CO., LLC – Press Release
“…IT’S A DONE DEAL!”
March 11, 2014(St. Louis, MO) – Lawyers Realty Co., LLC (David A. Wright, Esq.) represented parties in the following transactions:
- the tenant, SBK Timers Two, Inc. d/b/a MENCHIE’S FROZEN YOGURT in the lease of 1,800 sq. ft. of retail space at 98 Gravois Bluffs Circle Drive, Suite A, Fenton, MO from Gravois Bluffs North 5-1b, L.L.C. who was represented by G.J. Grewe, Inc.
- the buyer, HAHN McKelvey, LLC in the purchase of a 10,550 sq. ft. office building situated on a 1.2 acre lot, located at 3464 McKelvey Road. The seller was represented by Jay Steinberg of Block Hawley Real Estate Services, LLC
- the landlord, Sunset Place, LLC in the lease of 1,200 square feet in the Sunset Place Shopping Center, located at 3868 S. Lindbergh Blvd., Sunset Hills, MO for a STATE FARM INSURANCE office.
- the landlord, Sunset Place, LLC in the lease of 750 sq. ft. in Sunset Place Shopping Center, located at 3868 S. Lindbergh Blvd., Sunset Hills, MO to APHRODITE GRANITE & MARBLE, INC.
- the seller, Albers Refrigeration Co., Inc. (and Dudley McCarter, Esq. as court appointed trustee). in the sale of a 6,210 sq. ft. retail center situated on a .95 acre lot, located at 400 Candle Light Lane (Lindbergh & I 270), Hazelwood, MO The Buyer was represented by Danny Kluesner of Shockley Realty.
- the landlord, First Community State Bank, an Illinois banking corporation in the lease of 3,007 sq. ft. in the Glen Carbon Center located at 4215 S. State Road 159, Glen Carbon, IL to Integrity One Realty Centre of Glen Carbon, Inc., who was represented by Randy Malawy of Integrity One Realtors.
- the landlord, First Community State Bank, an Illinois banking corporation in the lease of 1,192 sq. ft. in the Glen Carbon Center, located at 4215 S. State Road 159, Glen Carbon, IL to Endeavor Capital LLC d/b/a GRANNY 8 MORTGAGE who was represented by Cassidy Turley
- the landlord, Everland Corporation in the lease of 13,970 sq. ft. to Land Air Express, Inc. at 3801 McKelvey Road, Suite 209.
- the tenant, Bank of Springfield, an Illinois banking corporation in the lease of 3,806 sq. ft. of office space located at 1710 – 1790 Brentwood Blvd. in the Joseph White Building from The White Building, LP. who was represented by The White Co.
If you have any questions, please contact David A. Wright, ESQ., Chief Deal Officer of Lawyers Realty Co., LLC at 314-422-1689 or email: email@example.com
LAWYERS REALTY CO., LLC